What is VTU Transcripts?
Transcript Certificates is that the act of witnessing a Transcript certificate by authorised person / persons / Departments authorities with their official seal and signature. The transcript issued by VTU for VTU students is VTU Transcript. A Transcript is required usually to apply for higher studies or for Immigration(In the Embassy). The reason foreign schools or firms need your transcript is as a result of the transcript tells the foreign universities or firms the rank or class, Medium of Instruction, Total education duration and all VTU details at one place.
How to get Transcript from VTU?
- Get photo copy of all your Marks cards.
- Take a DD from any nationalized bank in favor of “Finance Officer, VTU Belgaum”. For single copy of transcript Rs. 250 and for addition copies Rs. 150 each.
- Write a letter to Registrar requesting transcript with your details.
- Print and Fill the Application Form and attach all documents. Post it to VTU Regional office address near to you.
- You will receive your Transcript to your home address within 15 days.
For any help regarding Transcript contact 080-23016694