Placement Preparation

Posted on by

Students of BE/B.Tech Should Concentrate for Good score in Final Year and To get an Offer Letter From Company before Completing the Course.

All the final year Students who are perusing their Engineering at their engineering institutes as placement process starts in their respective institutes or pool campus, many students will get placed. But the As per reports, only 15% of the engineers produced are employable. That means the remaining 85% of the students are getting degrees but they do not have Job. The main reason for this is because if lack of proper training and motivation to get into the job market. Here are some tips to the students who want to get selected in campus placements.

  1. Remember Your Scoring in Engineering also Matters for Eligibility For Getting a Better Placement Offer.
  2. Understand four main sections of a placement.
  3. Concentrate on Most Basic Preparation for Campus Selection

With this background, the students need to understand that unless he gets himself properly trained it is not possible for him to get a proper placement.